Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[135 / 10 / 63]

No.4226256 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Instagram is nothing but the low resolution photo cope for pseudo photographers, you can't call yourself a photographer if you use Instagram only. Maybe you're a content maker, but not a photographer, because if you make lowres photos then you're creting content, not a photography. Photography is the highres files able to be printed (or film rolls). Shooting with a cheap camera and posting on Instagram is just a cope. You don't post your highres images, exactly because you know that your kit lens can't produce anything worthy. And even if you'r know how to get a pro quality from a kit lenses (which is real), you'd still have lack of skill, of taste and of experience, that's why you don't post highres. If you don't have an archive with high resolution version of photos then you're not a photographer and if you don't have a place online where your achive is posted - then you can't call yourself a pro. I will consider you a photographer only if you have a personal website or an account of flickr, behance, 500px or any other other high resolution photography platform. I will not check your instagram page even if you will post it. I don't care. Go make efforts to create something being worthy posted in 2000+ resolution or don't even talk to me.