Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[170 / 19 / 45]

No.4247086 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /p/. Is someone being an absolute fucking faggot shithead to you about your photo? Are they being demeaning, ruthlessly cruel and just a total piece of shit? Well, I've got just the trick to stick in your pocket in case you ever run into one of these cockgoblins. Simply utter this three-letter phrase to shut them down instantly and forever.

PYW.

It's short for Post Your Work, and it instantly defeats faggot-ass know-nothing wannabes and trolls alike! There is literally no recourse!

See, real photographers, the kind who want to see other people succeed, they aren't afraid to post their work. They walk the talk, they've struggled where you're struggling now, and they can show you the way out of the woods. Real photographers actually go out and take photos, rather than just talk about them. They'll have a massive catalog of photos across many months and years of shooting, and as such, showing a photo is just a natural thing for them to do.

The cretins who get off on mocking you and your photos, on the other hand, well, they don't actually shoot. They've built up a self-important image of themselves in their own mind that shouldn't be sullied by actually shooting. In reality, they're insecure frauds who can't stand the same criticism to which they subject the rest of the board. You'll find that they cling to one or two "good" photos that they might have taken at some point in the past, but really, those photos are pretty shit as well and are more an example of luck than skill.

Now, doubtless, there are already three or four shithead tripfags tripping over themselves to pretend like they don't care about what I've written here today. Know now that they are faggot ass frauds who aren't worth more than a quick wordfilter (ask me and I can show you how) and can safely be ignored.

That is, of course, unless they start posting their work. Which they won't, but hey!