Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / 7]

No.4264875 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Recently I managed to acquire Canon PIXMA Pro 200 printer for cheap because it lacked the print head, cartridges, original papers and other pre-included accessories. I found pretty inexpensive print head and cartridges with the ink on Ali (pic rel). Honestly, I mainly cared about the print head as it was completely unavailable for me anywhere but Ali. I took a wild shot with cartridges and refilling inks because they were way cheaper than the original in my country.

Now, everything was delivered to me few day ago and since it was really quick shipping I didn't buy proper photo paper yet, so I am testing it on regular HP paper for documents. And here's the problem: colors look bad. Everything is washed out and lack any fine details. I know I print on shit paper but should the color deviation (when compared to original photos) be that much, even on cheap paper? Or is it that the ink is just garbage? I have yet to buy the photo paper, but I want to make sure if it's the problem with inks ASAP so I can contact the seller and try to get at least some of my money back (for the cartridges and refilling inks it was ~$100, while the original cartridges would cost me at least twice as much)

It's my first time working with such a printer, so I'm highly inexperienced and have a lot to learn.