Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 1 / 21]

No.4268492 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A wide-angle lens walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, we have a minimum aperture policy here. You gotta at least stop down to f/8."

The wide-angle lens shrugs and says, "Don't worry, I brought my telephoto friend. He can cover me."

The bartender squints at the telephoto lens, who's standing nervously in the corner. "Alright, but if you guys start any fisheye trouble, you're outta here!"

The two lenses settle in and order some drinks. After a while, the wide-angle lens starts getting rowdy, making bokeh jokes and zooming in on everyone's glasses. The bartender gives him a warning, but he doesn't listen.

Finally, the bartender has had enough. He grabs the wide-angle lens and throws him out the door. The telephoto lens watches in horror as his friend tumbles into the night.

"Hey!" he shouts at the bartender. "What did you do that for? He was just having some fun!"

The bartender scoffs. "Fun? That guy was a prime nuisance! He was always getting stopped down, never focusing, and his flare was out of control. I told him, 'If you don't clean up your act, you're outta here!' But he wouldn't listen. So I guess you could say he got a little... unmounted."

The telephoto lens sighs. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Well, thanks for looking after him, anyway. Even if it was a rough focus."

He turns to leave, then pauses. "Hey, bartender?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any macrobrews?"

The bartender raises an eyebrow. "Why? You got something tiny you need to photograph?"

The telephoto lens grins. "Maybe."

With that, he winks and disappears into the night, leaving the bartender chuckling and shaking his head. Just another night at the f/stop.