Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 9 / 18]

How bad did i fuck up ?

No.4281636 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Backstory
a public galery agreed on exhibiting my work last summer and after a while
they didn't respond anymore so i hit them with a email saying that he
(a retired but pretty young looking for his age boomer who's responsible for photographic exhibitions) that he and his likewise are all about nepotism etc
the lady who runs the galery responded saying that its not true and that they didn't forgot about me
so we skipped that and went on, last week i printed 32 photos and framed them, there i actually apologized to him about the mail.

Present:
today was the exhibit opening, lots of facebook boomers came + friends and family. I entered the galery and he immediately pulled me over saying that iam late. visibly angry about the 5 minutes.
Some art/culture counsellor greeted me in a friendly way and asked if he pronounces my name correctly, and if i will actually hold a speech aswell ?
We both turned to the other guy for that answer
it went like this
>no, doesn't makes any sense at all
>but my photographic works do make some sense afterall ?!
>what ?
>but my ......(same as above)
>what 3x times
he held his speech, people aplauded and that was it.
later i sent him an email saying that he can suck my dick and that he's just a jealous old fuck with no significant photographic works etc.
So basically one day after a successfull exhibition i messed it up and found a reason to pick a fight lol
I don't think that they will cancel it and call me to pick up the prints, we'll see.
Should i consult help for my temper, anger however you wanna call it ?
Everyone says iam a nice and very lovable and caring person but the slightest injustice drives me mad