Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 6 / ?]

The AJ Project

No.4292761 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I thought about this. One day, I heard on the radio: "The students of the future will study history in the metaverse." And okay. It's just that then, with AI, they started making fake photos, even with albumin effect, and well made; a few days later on IG, I saw a video of Churchill giving a speech in 1942 against Hitler, denouncing the horror of the concentration camps. It was fake, shot and dubbed through AI. So I thought: what kind of history will the students of the future study in the metaverse? Real, or fake? Very 1984. So I decided to look for real vintage photos, from the mid-1800s to the 1950s, mostly candid shots, mostly private, therefore without surviving negatives. They are images of the real world of the past, without historical or imaginative filters. I scanned them and turned them into NFTs because I believe blockchain technology is the only one - by its nature - that can unite the various metaverses of the future. So these images will survive the continuous and relentless cyclical destruction of paper. I also requested export permission from the Italian State: under Italian law, a country of art, it is illegal to take photos printed more than 25 years old out of the national borders without an export license. So I made NFTs with full intellectual property rights. However, I have the original paper photos from which the scans derive, and upon request, I can send them to the owner of the NFT along with the export license. The recipient of the photograph can decide whether to keep it or destroy it, whether to own a physical or an NFT... but in any case, the image of the real world will survive forever on the blockchain.

https://augustojandolo.com/