Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 3 / 1]

Zoomers are actually technologically illiterate

No.4309066 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So on Facebook this dumbass was practically begging me for a day to sell my dslr camera (pentax k-x) to him for like $50 less than I listed it, and I gave in because he gave me a sob story about being new to Texas and wanting to be a influencer. So I drive 15 minutes to meet with him, another 15 minutes waiting for him, and show him the camera and how it works. This fool whips out his iphone and starts comparing the iphone display to the screen on the camera saying the quality isn't as good.

I politely explained how he couldn't compare the big OLED screen on his 2020s iphone made to watch 60fps 4k videos in 2000 pixel resolution or w/e, to the small lcd screen on a dslr camera made in 2010. It literally only exists to display the settings and a small preview of the picture/videos, so you can then look at the actual quality on your PC through the memory card. Then this idiot didn't even know what a memory card is! I actually had to explain what it was and where he could buy one. And after all that he says, "sorry bro the quality is not good, I just use my iphone" and drives off...

Maybe zoomers actually are technologically illiterate. This fool ruined my day.