Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 11 / 30]

No.10084404 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Isn't it crazy to think that iyo sky is as amazing as she is? I live an entire 19hours away and yet all I can do is think about her. When she's awake I'm awake. When I'm awake she's up. She doesn't even know of my existence and yet she's one of the few reasons I still live. Without her I don't know if I'd have reason to keep on going. To keep pushing forward. The genius of the sky gives me the energy I need to get out of bed every morning. I know she doesn't know it, but I'd do anything for her. I owe her my life. And if she needed me to die for her I could do that without hesitation. Just tell me when and where. I love you IYO SKY. I don't think I'm good enough for you, honestly who is, but I hope I'm atleast worth enough to be acknowledged by you. I'm saving up, booking a flight to whichever show you'll win your next championship at, and hoping you look in my direction. Just once. But even if you don't, even if you don't see me, even if you don't notice, even if you don't give me a passing glance, the money wouldn't be wasted. As I got to be in the same building as you :)