Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 8 / 9]

No.10165116 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello my name is Kenny "Twinkletoes McFinger Bang" Olivier and I'm a itty bitty pretty ballerina. I love practcicing my jazz hands playin video games, and giving my daddy Davey some good ol fashioned lovin ;) my daily routine consists of riding around in my van looking for japanese schoolgirls to fuc- i mean scout for my dance company all petite where all my fabulous friends hang out. Daddy Dave loves my recitals and he gives me lots of stars and I give lots of love ;) I love working my jazz hands on his kosher cock and my 11 year old girlfriend RIHO loves to fingerbang my tight widdle poopyhole then i go to my boss Tonys house and we play with his dogs ;) i miss my boyfriend Ibushi but he elft me for a blow up doll i wrestled because i love exposing the business almost as much as i love little japanese chidlren and getting fucked by decrepit old man. Dont tell Jim Cornette though, he's just a big ol meanie face wo doesnt appreciate dancing and jazz hands >:( Make sure you catch All Petite on Wednesday night so you can see the dance routines I wokred SOOOOOOOOOO hard on so Daddy Dave will give me a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG kiss. Goodbye and Goodnight BANG XDDDDD (thats me getting fingered rofl)