Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 6 / 29]

ROCK IMAGE REHABILITATION CONTINUES

No.10174326 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>The “Jumanji” actor and former professional wrestler discussed his mental health during an appearance on the podcast “The Pivot.” Johnson said his first experience with depression occurred after a shoulder injury derailed his football career at the University of Miami.
>The Rock said he became depressed again after going through a divorce from Dany Garcia in 2008. Those first two times helped Johnson identify what was happening when he became depressed again in 2017.
>“Years later, around 2017 or so, went through a little bit. Knew what it was at that time,” he said. “And luckily, at that time, I had some friends who I could lean on and say, ‘You know, I’m feeling a little wobbly now. Got a little struggle happening. I’m seeing a little gray and not the blue.'”
>The 51-year-old actor said his three daughters were his “saving grace” to help him get through tough times.
>“You look at them, and you realize, ‘Well, I mean, really, this is what it’s all about,’” Johnson said of being a father.