Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 8 / 8]

message for shank/queer and his discord friends

No.10194656 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Half way through my workout, saw you losers speculating. So let me give you reality check. Very quickly...

1. reason my threads go down more often is something to do with evasion majority of time - it's more detailed then that but not gonna expose the biz

2. nobody was sliding your dimeless falseflag thread that has drawn 10 posters in 3 hours about how Nash podcast is shit (who gives a fuck and its likley to get murked eventually anyways)

3. if i was to slide i'd do it when it appears your have left not while you are here just so you can bump it - im not a retard like you who samefags for 30 mins to 2 hours nonstop only for his thread to be deleted e.g. your shrek thread from few hours ago

4. your fag meme is dead. you make no waves in real world, you failed to make site culture despite 5 years of effort, it can't draw organically on /pw/ as people are bored of it

5. you no longer have 14 to 21 R threads - we ended that

6. if you want to waste your life cope posting in a thread about Goldberg's streak... knock yourself out - i don't care if you waste your pathetc life doing this