Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / 4]

I don't get it, dude.

No.10215983 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This Meltzer guy...
I understand that its a good thing to have somebody on the insides of the industry do reports on what is going on and having the prestige of being a journalist and a historian to go along with it, and if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have had the unbuiased moment to moment account of the Montreal Incident without WWE revisionism and we are really fortunate that we have that.

But if he's so fucking good and smart with his star ratings and critiques, why doesn't he throw his own hat in and start up his own promotion? He can hire trainers, make his own belts and stick his tongue out at ringside at the action all he wants.

And since he doesn't, how is he any different than any other grifting motherfucker that's come and gone over the years making a dime off the industry while other men break their damn backs? Am I missing somethign about him here? Why and how is that geek so important if he's the ony journalist that writes exclusievely about pro wrestling simply because nobody else ever wanted the fucking job?

Ignore the rape victim in my post. As he should be in every other aspect of life.