Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 6 / 25]

Nash was raped

No.10251320 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The WWF and WCW legend, known for her time as Diesel and her stint as part of the NWO bravely stepped forward in 2018 announcing she was anally raped by African Americans in 1992.

On her Kliq This podcast, she made yet another incredible and inspirational announcement to the public informing the world she is now a woman.

>"I wanted to get this out because a lot of people just they have these --they just don't have, they don't think. Some people have known me forever as a male. I went in and had the full monty. I prefer to be called she, it just wasn't really hard for me to make that decision, especially this late in life. And so people know this is as a result of something traumatic. People say, you don't have to say anything, you don't owe me an explanation. I don't expect one. I just want you to know the thought process which brought me to this place so late in life. I have lost my son to alcohol. I always wore women's lingerie and women's underwear and stuff like that underneath my clothes, but I always was a famous wrestler and had like blue collar jobs.

>We're a pretty non-judgment f**king crew at my crib. When I was young, 1992 that year, I was raped and sodomized and molested repetitively by three black males that were victims of racism, feeling oppressed during the riots. And that was when I had my rectal surgery to repair everything. I just didn't want to ever see another penis, black or not, including on myself. And I went through the transformation. And you think about how f**king sad that is and it's like, before you f**king judge, you've got to take that fucking -- And I'm as guilty as everybody. I'm as guilty as everybody. I jump to my fucking bullsh*t. because I'm always f**king right conclusions. And there's a lot of sh*t that goes on in this world that's f**ked up. And at 63 years old, if that move f**king takes an ounce that pain away then f**k yes. And if I walk by somebody, they don't have a right to say sh*t to me."

>>428005136
>>428005136