Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!aD9C1/70bo
[24 / 4 / 20]

The Truth behind /asp/ tripfags

!aD9C1/70bo No.10626648 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey there. This all started around 8 years ago. Back in 2015, /asp/ was small and cozy. It wasn't easily accessible and us wrestlebois only had a few threads to ourselves. /asprowrestling/. Adam Rose, Kanebro, Bo Dallas bro, 2cold Steve-O, and me. We all had it pretty good and it was high quality discussion. That is, until Hiro made the decision to add retarded /sp/ fags to our board and destroy it overnight. All of my best friends left me one by one.

I was Tommy Wet Dreamer.

I became Dean Mark. I created identities like Triphammer, DaCreaner, Dentonfag, and so many more. All of them, I took random selfies from obscure image databases to play those identities successfully. I was 'Todd'. I was well, everyone. I took it upon myself to become these figures as an act of protest at my beloved homeboard being ravaged by the lowest common denominators. It was all ironic and a form of revenge. What I didn't foresee was how influential it would be to site culture.

I kept up some identities longer than others. But the truth is out. I am 37 years old and disabled.