Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[299 / 151 / 78]

/AEW/ - All Elite Women General

No.10642970 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Previous thread: >>10590919

>Result Collision June 24: Willow Nightingale defeated Nyla Rose Quarterfinal of Owen Hart Foundation tournament

>Result Forbidden Door Zero Hour June 25: Athena defeated Billie Starkz Quarterfinal of Owen Hart Foundation tournament

>Result Forbidden Door June 25: Toni Storm defeated Willow Nightingale (AEW World Championship)

>Dynamite June 28: Dr. Britt Baker, DMD v Ruby Soho Quarterfinal of Owen Hart Foundation tournament

>ROH June 29: Leila Grey v Diamante

>ROH June 29: Athena v KC Spinelli Proving Ground Match

>Willow Nightingale & Momo Kogoh v Giulia & Thekla on Night 1 of Independence Day July 4. Willow Nightingale v Giulia on Night 2 July 5 for the NJPW STRONG Championship

>AEW World Champion Toni Storm comments on STARDOM's Giulia “Giulia, yeah. [shrugs] You want to see me slap the tits off her too? Yeah, come on, bring Giulia. Yeah. It would be such a huge honor, is that what you want me to say? You want me to mark out for Giulia? I’m not going to, I don’t care. I know you all like her and you think she’s… what do I look like, a fucking mark to these people, Tony? Oh yeah, it’d be a huge honor. Sweet. I can’t wait.”