Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[45 / 8 / 23]

No.10689021 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Seth Rollins: "Flashback to 2015, Brock and I have a singles match at a pay-per-view called Battleground and I've got all these grand ideas about working with Brock based off our heat from the WrestleMania match. I win the title from him, take it to Battleground, he comes back but no one really remembers the match because at the end of the match, Undertaker comes back and they go on to SummerSlam and do their business. Brock didn't know that until the day of and he was upset that he was blindsided and he was taking it out on the match. He was like, 'They're going to remember me and Undertaker going off, so why do you want to do all this crap and no one is going to care? Let's tell a simple story, we'll get to the end, and we'll do business with Taker. Sorry, that's how it is.' I remember being heartbroken. I was like, 'Man, why is this guy like this? He doesn't want to work with younger talent. What is this bullcrap?' I didn't get it. I didn't see the bigger picture. Say what you want about Brock Lesnar, from a business perspective, he gets it."