Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[317 / 151 / 57]

/AEW/ - All Elite Women General

No.11024854 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All things AEW & ROH Women

Previous: >>10980321

>UPCOMING Dynamite 200 Aug 2: Toni Storm (C) v Hikaru Shida AEW Women's World Championship

>UPCOMING Collision Aug 6: Kris Statlander (C) v Mercedes Martinez TBS Championship

>RESULT Collision July 29: Mercedes Martinez defeated Kiera Hogan

>UPCOMING ROH Wrestling Aug 3: Athena (C) v Diamante ROH Women's World Championship

>UPCOMING ROH Wrestling Aug 3: Layla Hirsch in action

>Saraya on All In opponent "Well. It’s a big show, gonna be a longer one too. Putting my opinion about me to the side and thinking of the division as a whole. I think the women deserve an opportunity and with ample time we could have multiple matches and really utilize the weeks between now and until then to start telling a couple different stories leading up to what’s gonna be the biggest wrestling event in history."

>Britt Baker on All In opponent "There are so many people I have so much history with that I would love to be in the ring with. There are so many girls worthy of being on that show. I have a rich history with [Hikaru] Shida, Kris Statlander. Willow is an up-and-coming megastar. The Outcasts are three girls who have helped the growth of crossover of getting fans to AEW. Saraya had a massive fanbase in WWE before she came here. Now some have trickled over. She is responsible for that."