Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 21 / 28]

No.11214641 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Kevin Nash..
>Yes, I've heard about your extracurricular activities in the musky summer of '92. While I think that rape is a bit of a misnomer, I do believe that you had some control in the event..
>Kevin Nash, you were asking for it. A man doesn't go into that part of town, wearing assless chaps, expecting to get out unscathed.
>Such a disregard for one's existence is intolerable and an affront to life itself.
>Kevin, affixed to your rectum is a mechanism that will spread your asshole. Every 30 mins, your asshole will be opened by millimeters ever so slowly. At 30 minute intervals a n African-American male of progressively larger girth will be released into your holding cell.
>These men thirst for white ass, Kevin. Your job will be not to ejaculate while these men thrust into your anus. If you are able to last 5 hours, you will be allowed to leave. If you fail, the gape safety switch will be released and your lower colon will be exposed as you bleed out. Gape or no gape. Rape or no rape. Life or death. Choose Mr. Nash.