Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / 8]

No.11256531 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Enough is enough. This will be my last ever post on /pw/ because I'll never be visiting this board again due to numerous reasons. I'm tired of all the homophobia, all the racism, all the xenophobia, all the sexism etc. I can't even post in a thread without people making it about race or rape and typing immature pathetic things that they would never ever say in real life. I feel weird visiting the same board as insecure lonely cowards like that. My mind can't comprehend how people can comfortably type things they wouldn't actually say. You just don't make fun of rape in real life. You just don't. It's not a funny topic. Then in joshi threads (japanese female wrestler threads) you have low self-esteem insecure men who hate women, most likely due to being rejected by them and lacking confidence, who like to degrade these hard working young women and post botches. Once again my mind can't comprehend someone saving a random webm of a stranger making a mistake at work just to post on an anonymous 4channel board and mock her along with other strangers. I appreciated /pw/ when it was actually /pro wrestling/ and not /petty wankers/ or /pervert watchers/ but now this board is completely and utterly ruined. I genuinely hope the people that this post inspires others to seek help, get out more, meet new people, get laid, make friends, travel and actually do something other than being a socially inept low-life. It's time to grow up. For the small minority of "normal" /pw/ posters who understand me and how this board has been completely destroyed by /tv/ minded incels, I wish you the best. Goodbye.