Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 2]

92 Angle

No.11393086 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
WWE should turn tragedy into great art by running a Kevin Nash-1992 angle. The angle can start on a RAW reunion show. While all the legends are standing in the ring, there is clear tension between Nash and Tony Atlas. Eventually, Tony grabs the mic and demands everyone clear the ring except he and Nash. Tony proceeds to cut an ebonics-laden promo in which he says something along the lines of, "it wasn’t just any ol' niggas that punked yo ass back in '92, it WAS ME AND MY CREW, AND WE'RE COMING BACK FOR MORE! Out comes Mark Henry, Viscera, Ron Simmons and Booker T, and the group attempt to re-enact their heinous actions of the summer of '92, right here in this very ring! There are a number of directions we could go from here- we could highlight the racial aspects of the angle by having a group of white wrestlers come out to make the save for Nash. Personally, I like the idea of of New Day coming out for the save, as it communicates that not every black man/black wrestler wants to or approves of raping Nash. Maybe later on Nash can turn on the New Day and rape one/all of them in some sort of twisted act of reverse-black-white-rape revenge.