Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[55 / 13 / 32]

Tony Khan On Being The 'Iron Man' of AEW, Pulls This Off Thanks to Working Over 80 Hours a Week

No.11623921 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Whether it's the undrafted players he's signed for the Jaguars, the moves he's made for Fulham, or being the "iron man" of AEW — he's never missed a show in four years — Khan has no shame in bragging.

With the NFL season starting, how much of your day-to-day is AEW?

>I have worked 80 to 100 hours a week for a very long time. I just love the stuff I do so much. I wouldn't want to do anything other than football and wrestling. I get to work on the stuff I love. But I've worked hard to get to a position where I can work on things I love all the time.

But someone can love something and not put in 80-hour weeks...

>80 hours is nothing. That was before "Collision." Before that, 80 hours was a good week. I'm way past that now.

>You know, I'm the only person who has never missed an AEW show. We had a referee that had never missed a show until a few weeks ago. He missed a "Collision," so now I'm the one. And, God bless this guy, he made hundreds of shows. "Dynamite" alone, we've done 206 episodes, so that's not counting "Rampage," "Collision," and all the pay-per-views. So now I'm the iron man. But what else am I going to do?

So what do you do to relax these days?

>I don't. I'll watch a lot of English football.

Source:
>https://www.insider.com/aew-owner-tony-khan-interview-firing-cm-punk-2023-9