Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / 5]

Hulkster would be ashamed of your racism

No.11807524 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Booker T credits Hulk Hogan's backstage influence for skyrocketing his career
>I think Hogan had some influence with that. I know Hogan wanted to put the rocket on us and they tried a few managers with us before Sherri. You know, none of them really worked out. Then when Sherri’s name came up, we were like, ‘Yes, that’s who we need.'”

Kamala: Hogan always treated me like a gentleman
>""He genuinely cared about me," Harris said. "He was my friend. He'd tell me, 'Brother, I'm getting my money. I hope you're getting yours, because you're putting asses in the seats."
>"When it came to our matches, he valued my input. He'd always say, 'What do you want to do out there, brother?' I'd tell him, and then we'd go out there and do it. He's a sweetheart of a guy."

Elijah Burke: HULK HOGAN....I Forgive You
>But the really "cool" part was Hulk letting me in. The things he would share with me when he had time to talk I simply don't feel like I was privy too. He shared personal detailed accounts of things he was going thru at the time with me about his personal life, his business dealings, the dark place he was in and he would always acknowledge that he's in a better place now because of his current wife and him giving his life to Christ.