Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[314 / 151 / 62]

/AEW/ - All Elite Women General

No.11861690 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All things AEW & ROH Women

Upcoming:

>Dynamite 'Title Tuesday' Oct 10: Saraya (C) v Hikaru Shida for the AEW Women's World Championship

Results:

>Collision Oct 7: 'Timeless' Toni Storm def. Kiera Hogan

>Rampage Oct 6: Hikaru Shida & Kris Statlander defeated Nyla Rose & Marina Shafir

News from the TRADES:

>Billie Starkz has won the Revolver Women's Grand Prix Tournament in Dayton, Ohio (Oct 8) defeating Trish Adora in the semi final and Marina Shafir in the final. Jon Moxley was on hand during the trophy presentation.

>Once again there are reports stating Thunder Rosa will return to action imminently.

>Lady Frost has revealed she has a contract with AEW.

>Mariah May is expected to join AEW, possibly as part of a stable alongside 'Timeless' Toni Storm.

>Mercedes Moné is no longer wearing a medical boot (ankle injury), with reports suggesting she will soon return to action for multiple promotions, including AEW.

>Skye Blue won the Warrior Wrestling Women's Championship on 10/6. Blue wore noticeably heavy black eye makeup, after a recent mist attack from Julia Hart.

Twitter:

>AEW Champion Saraya has sent a message to her next challenger, writing "Hikaru Shida can’t wait to kick your dumb ass in a singles for the first time and without my girl Ruby Soho by my side I’m still very confident". She also had words for Athena, Nyla Rose & Emi Sakura.

Previous: >>11845958

GENERAL ARCHIVE: https://archive.palanq.win/pw/search/subject/All%20Elite%20Women%20General/