Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[323 / 147 / 66]

/AEW/ - All Elite Women General - Title Tuesday Edition

No.11880828 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All things AEW & ROH Women

Upcoming:

>Dynamite 'Title Tuesday' Oct 10: Saraya (C) v Hikaru Shida for the AEW Women's World Championship

>Dynamite 'Title Tuesday' Oct 10: 'Timeless' Toni Storm is 'Ready For Her Close-Up'.

>Dynamite 'Title Tuesday' Oct 10: The first half hour of the show will be commercial free. There will also be a ten minute overrun at the end.

>ROH TV Oct 12: Mercedes Martinez v Lady Frost

>ROH TV Oct 12: Leyla Hirsch v Willow Nightingale

>ROH TV Oct 12: ROH Women's World Champion Athena will be in action.

Results:

>Collision Oct 7: 'Timeless' Toni Storm def. Kiera Hogan

>Collision Oct 7: We heard from Ruby Soho, who was informed by Renee Paquette that she will be banned from ringside during Title Tuesday's championship match between Saraya and Hikaru Shida.

Trades:

>Jamie Hayter is reportedly scheduled to appear at New York Comic Con (Oct 12-15). Will we finally see signs of life? Britt Baker has also been reported as attending, with possible AEW signing Mercedes Moné confirmed to appear.

>Billie Starkz has won the Revolver Women's Grand Prix Tournament in Dayton, Ohio (Oct 8) defeating Trish Adora in the semi final and Marina Shafir in the final. Jon Moxley was on hand during the trophy presentation.

>Once again there are reports stating Thunder Rosa will return to action imminently.

Twitter:

>ROH Women's World Champion Athena has responded to Saraya's claim of being the 'ONLY Forever Champ' by tweeting at Tony Khan, telling him to "get this #PorcelainHussy before I do... I'm not going to say it again".

>Emi Sakura has 'agreed' with Saraya's self appraisal of being the best, tweeting "Saraya is the Best!!Happy you can say it to yourself, coz no one else is saying it to you. And yes, i love you too, i love broken & defected toys."

Previous: >>11861690

GENERAL ARCHIVE: https://archive.palanq.win/pw/search/subject/All%20Elite%20Women%20General/