Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / 9]

No.12007073 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>OMG This video just made my heart soar. Rob Conway is one of my top five all time favorite wrestlers in history. He is also one of my all time wrestling crushes. One of the most handsome and beautiful men I have ever seen at any age. Loved all of Rob Conway's characters and I loved all of his entrance themes. I loved La Resistance. La Resistance is my favorite tag team ever. You better believe when I saw La Resistance the few times I did I waved my French and Quebec flags loud and proud LOL. I still have my La Resistance Beret and Quebec Flags. Rob has more talent in his pinky finger than the entire current WWE Roster. This goes for all of La Resistance. Rob Conway is one of the very elite select few wrestlers that I have loved since day one. He is an exceptional great all around talent. One of the best in the industry. He can still go and wrestle like he did when he was in the WWE. He is freaking amazing. It makes me so sad and breaks my heart that Rob says his in ring career is coming to a close. It better not be soon because I want to see him wrestle one more time before he retires. He can still go and has many more years ahead of him. When Rob followed me on Insta and Slyvain followed me on Twitter it was the greatest honor being a loyal La Resistance fan. Such absolute great guys, kind and sweethearts to their fans. Hope to see a La Resistance reunion before they all call it quits. I know Sylvain stated he was retired but lately he has expressed interest in coming out of retirement and getting back into it again. Thank you Rob for all of your contributions to the wrestling industry and all you have done. Your career and legacy will forever be immortalized and remembered in our hearts. Please for the love of GOD....DONT CALL IT QUITS SOON. I have nothing but the deepest respect and adoration for Rob. Forever a Rob Conway and La Resistance fan. LISA LA RESISTANCE