Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[315 / 123 / 76]

/AEW/ - All Elite Women General

No.12045768 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All things AEW & ROH Women

Upcoming:

>Dynamite Oct 25: Hikaru Shida (C) v Ruby Soho for the AEW Women's World Championship

>Renee Paquette to interview Chris Jericho.

>(Toni Storm's butler could debut)

Results:

>Battle Of The Belts VIII Oct 21:
>Kris Statlander (C) def. Willow Nightingale to retain the TBS Championship. Post match saw Willow go to shake Kris' hand, when Skye Blue appeared and tried to convince her not to. Willow shook her hand anyway, leaving Skye unhappy.

>CJ Perry told Andrade El Idolo that with some guidance he could become the biggest, best and most handsome wrestling star in the world, adding she will see him soon.

>Collision Oct 21:
>Skye Blue def. Hollyhood Haley

>Ruby Soho, after exchanging words with 'Cool Hand' Ang, told Lexy Nair that she deserves a championship. It was then shown on screen that Ruby will face Hikaru Shida on Wednesday's Dynamite for the world championship.

Trades:

>Athena, during a virtual signing on Oct 22nd, took questions and commented that she'd like to be on AEW TV more often, adding "I want to be a main staple on AEW TV, as I'm doing for ROH right now. I would love to do both at the same time".

>In a recent interview, CJ Perry has said she wants to be the best wrestling manager of all time and thought of in the same vein as Paul Heyman. On returning action she said "so if at some point I gotta fight some bitches in the ring, of course, I'll fight some bitches in the ring".

>Reports say Saraya has persuaded Tony Khan to give her brother Zak Knight (32) a tryout for AEW.

>Leila Grey to appear at Icons of Wrestling Fanfest, Philadelphia PA Oct 28th.

>Riho's latest blog indicates she is still in the US, recently visiting Universal's Halloween Horror Nights.

Twitter:

>Julia Hart: "She’s in the clouds, heavy and dark, waiting to fall like rain".

Previous: >>12019274

GENERAL ARCHIVE: https://archive.palanq.win/pw/search/subject/All%20Elite%20Women%20General/