Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[322 / 148 / 84]

/AEW/ - All Elite Women General

No.12061852 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All things AEW & ROH Women

Upcoming:

>Rampage Oct 27:
>Skye Blue v Willow Nightingale v Anna Jay v Abadon - winner will get a championship match against Hikaru Shida (C) the next night on Collision.

>Collision Oct 28:
>Hikaru Shida (C) will defend the AEW Women's World Championship against the winner of the 4 way match on Rampage.

>Full Gear Nov 18:
>'Timeless' Toni Storm will face the AEW Women's World Champion in Los Angeles, which she has billed as her 'Hollywood Homecoming - The Quest For Gold'.

>ROH TV Oct 26:
>Athena & Billie Starkz v Mercedes Martinez & Diamante

>Robyn Renegade v Rachael Ellering

>Leyla Hirsch in action

Results:

>Dynamite Oct 25:
>' Timeless' Toni Storm's latest film 'Hold that Butler' aired during the PIP break, where RJ City introduced Toni to her butler Luther.

>Hikaru Shida (C) def. Ruby Soho to retain the AEW Women's World Championship. Post match, Toni Storm (along with her newly appointed butler, Luther) made a grand entrance, as a confused Shida looked on.

Trades:

>Alica Atout interviews Billie Starkz
https://youtu.be/OfotviZ_Pog?si=6vfb6ATz7GmJh19f

>Athena, during a virtual signing on Oct 22nd, took questions and commented that she'd like to be on AEW TV more often, adding "I want to be a main staple on AEW TV, as I'm doing for ROH right now. I would love to do both at the same time".

>In a recent interview, CJ Perry has said she wants to be the best wrestling manager of all time and thought of in the same vein as Paul Heyman. On returning action she said "so if at some point I gotta fight some bitches in the ring, of course, I'll fight some bitches in the ring".

>Reports say Saraya has persuaded Tony Khan to give her brother Zak Knight (32) a tryout for AEW.

>Leila Grey to appear at Icons of Wrestling Fanfest, Philadelphia PA Oct 28th.

Previous: >>12045768

GENERAL ARCHIVE: https://archive.palanq.win/pw/search/subject/All%20Elite%20Women%20General/