Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[73 / 6 / 42]

Drama on the Observer board

No.12208438 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dave Meltzer is getting attacked for defending his interview with Ric Flair

>Good lord dave. Its your website, who gives a fuck what ESPN did? You're in this thread picking on minor issues you can defend whilst ignoring the giant rapey elephant in the room.

>Because someone else did it doesn’t make giving someone accused of what he is a platform ok

>I don't even know where to begin with this ..
>Dave, I really want you to understand what a terrible response this is on so many levels. I really, really wish you could be made to understand how bad this post makes you look and why. I'm hesitant to be specific, because you'll just blow it off if I'm too critical, but this is really tone-deaf.

>Not even a whiff of discussion about this on today’s WOR.
>That tell’s me we’re in the vocal minority and most readers/listeners don’t care Ric sexually assaulted women and Dave lobbied him soft balls.
>That’s SUPER depressing.
>I’ll still vote for this as “most disgusting promotional tactic” though just because it deserves it.

>This is sad

>"All of these other media outlets threw away their journalistic integrity to do a puff piece interview of someone accused of multiple instances of sexual assault. So therefore, it's ok for me to throw away my journalistic integrity and do a puff piece interview of someone accused of multiple instances of sexual assault."
>Dave, cut the shit.