Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 4 / 21]

No.13507269 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My votes go to the anon who posts Rock/Nash related threads which are copy and pasted copypasta/comments I made like 3 years ago when I was pretending to be Wolfpack to work this board. Talk about creatively bankrupt.

Anons who still get triggered by Nash threads especially anons dumb enough to get worked by obvious bait/falseflag ones. Never did I think when I larped as Wolfpack for a year that I'd create such an eternal seethe over the man. I got banned/bored and stopped pretending to be Wolfpack for a laugh in Oct 2019.

Which brings me to anon who picked up where I left off and copied my larping Wolfpack gimmick creating zero new OC and just recycled my old posts. PATHETIC!

That anon who keeps crying about Nash being an LGBT supporting leftist inside threads with homosexual fanfiction.

Speaking of which, homosexual fanfiction writers are pathetic beyond words at this point. I underestimated autism here. Again I stopped posting in Oct 2019 and when I returned 6 months later I couldn't believe anons were feuding with and accusing everyone of being "Wolfcuck". Definition of rent free. They also can't take the bants and literally start seething to scary degree if people criticise their overused unfunny gay erotica fantasies.

Nash falseflag/hating posters in general are pretty pathetic. Obsessed would be understatement from what I've observed. Desperately bumping Nash threads with same old life support meme to point only Joshipedo threads are on the board as long.