Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

No.13513690 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I get he's probably not especially like here either but seriously, what the fuck is the appeal? Hes shit on the mic and shit in the ring.
Back in the Shield days he was booked as the strong silent type for a reason, cause the "powerhouse" moves generally are the easiest to pull of technically and he cant cut a promo for shit either so lets eternally have other people talking for him, whether it be team members back then or various managers now. When he does talk once in a blue moon he does it about as convincingly as that one anime kid everyone had in middle schoo, threatening that "you wouldnt want to see me angry" cause he will turn into a werewolf or some shit.
Everyone hated him back in the day too cause Vince kept shoving him down everyones throats but now seemingly normies love him and I seriously do not get whats to love. What am I missing here? I mean there has to be some appeal here, even if I disagree with it but I cannot possibly think of anything hes actually good at. The only reason I personally even give a fuck about this whole Wrestlemania 40 story is because I wanna see this fucking moron finally drop the belt to some actual wrestlers and then hopefully leave the company for good along with Vince, aka the only reason Reigns ever was shit in the company cause he was his personal object of fetish.