Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[323 / 23 / ?]

CM Punk interview highlights: AEW & The Elite ethered to fucking death

No.14000907 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"[In the aftermath of Brawl Out] Tony's big idea was a separate show"
>"I said that'll never work. Just let me go."
>"[Tony said] 'No! Can't let you go!'. Why?"
>"[AEW] isn't a real business. This isn't a business predicated on making money ... It's not what it was sold to me as."
>"I was sitting in catering minding my own business and Tony Schiavone comes and gets me and he's like, 'Hey I really need your help'."
>"He's like, 'Jack is cussing me out and he's cussed out Mike Pansuri and he cussed out Daryl from production and he's cussing out the doctor right now'."
>"I was immediately like, dude isn't supposed to be here. I was told people are getting separated so there's no problems and you don't want me involved in this ... Ya'll need to handle this 'cause if you don't I'm going to handle it, and you're not going to like the way I handle it. Prophetic words."
>"So [Schiavone]'s begging me ... He drags me out of catering."
>"I don't know anything about Jack going on vacation. Alls I know is there's a litany of people that work one day a week. They want to show up, wrestle, film vignettes, then sit home for 4 weeks. Great. Not my company. Do what you want. But not on my show [Collision]. That was my attitude."
>"So I walked up to Jack and he was sitting in a rental car and what he wanted to do was smash the window of the rental car with a pipe."
>"I very politely, I was just like, 'doc's told you no, Daryl's told you no, Mike's told you no, Schiavone's told you no, and now I have to tell you no. And apparently you cussed them all out. So I'm telling you no. We don't do that here. If you wanna do this, go to [Dynamite] and do it. And he had no problem. He said 'Okay. Well I just thought it was a really cool idea.' ''