Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[106 / 14 / 1]

Eric Bischoff kills Dave Meltzer live on stream

No.14014303 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>If I wanna laugh I looks for Dave Meltzer posts
>He posted something the other day that said "the problem with AEW storylines is that they throw so many at you you can't focus on them"
>You fucking clown!
>He's not in the entertainment business in general
>Some of his 4 or 5 star matches he's put over recently have been like, are you fucking kidding me?
>He's irrelevant in the sense that he's not connected to reality
>For a motherfucker that's supposedly a journalist why don't you try studying grammar, you dipshit?
>Learn how to fucking write. And if you're gonna be on camera learn how to talk. "Ah yup yup umm umm buh yup", you know what I mean?
>I think shining light on Dave Meltzer and what a fraud he really is ... he's convinced people he knows and understands things he doesn't have a clue about
>The composite view of the people that support Dave Meltzer's perspective... It's like that group of kids in school that NOOOOBODY wanted to associate with, like the nerdiest booger eating motherfuckers you could find, just all hanging out together because they're the only ones that can tolerate each other
>[Dave has gotten himself over] by telling stories that he convinces people are true that are figments of his, or someone else's, imagination
>Pretty soon people are gonna realize that if you're out there supporting Dave Meltzer you're one of those booger eating little kids no one wants to play with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3BbWoaj3sM