Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[52 / 12 / 1]

The midcard era

No.14249895 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How can anyone seriously enjoy this shit?
>seth rollins
a max 6ft vanilla midget that wears women's clothing. The WHOAAAA shit is annoying
>cawdy
barely passes the threshold of looking like a wrestler, still a vanilla midget. Same point as above, the whoa shit is annoying. Why the fuck is stardust champion? he's a solid midcarder and nothing else
>damian priest
vanilla but not a midget. shame he doesn't fucking do anything. can't cut a promo to save his life
>sami zayn
the literal definition of vanilla midget, same point as above, annoying theme song, shoot annoying sjw turbofaggot
>logan paul
a fucking youtuber. A. Fucking. Youtuber. And since i'm at this point i might as well mention, in NO WORLD should celebs, and especially e-celebs, ever be involved in any spot bigger than rooney smacking barrett. This faggot has a belt. A goddamn youtuber has a belt. And the worst part? he's among the best of these shitters because he's such a shoot asshole he can be decent as a heel.
>austin theory
this retard went from beating cena clean to...what he is today. He also looks like he's got a few extra chromosomes, i'm not sure why but i just hate his face.
>Humberto Carrillo
"handsome" gimmick despite looking retarded.
>braun strowman
went from being presented as a monster to a fucking comedy jobber. wore a dress. overall doesn't look tough. Either make him a comedy character or revert to his first gimmick.
>gargano
>karrion kross
literal definition of vanilla midgets.
>gunther
literally kozlov. what's the fucking difference? oh yeah, kozlov did more than 3 fucking moves. Nazi gimmick but don't even have the balls to go through with it. No finisher btw.
And these are just a few examples. Not even gonna go into aew or women's wrestling because both are absolute jokes. Who's an actual star that's not from a past era? Roman, dominik can get there, he has potential and that's....it. Nobody else will ever be anything more than a midcarder. This is why wrestling is in the shitter.