Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 11 / 1]

Meltzer speaks

No.14259934 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>A couple months from now, AEW will either be a success or a failure. There are going to be many people who are dead right, and many people who are dead wrong. And then there are people like me who will tell you it can go either way. It doesn't matter if they draw 2800 average attendance for the next couple months, or 4800 average attendance, it depends on how well they negotiate the whole picture and what they make.

>100 million a year would be okay, probably in the break even range. Nobody knows the books. 125 is confetti time.

>Once you're in September it's nail biting time, because they switch January 1st. They're in negotiations right now, I know he seems very confident. He could sign tomorrow with WBD, but if he wants multiple suitors it's going to take more time. If he's looking at that there's not going to be a deal in the next 2 or 3 months, but after that, that's when the ball's really in play.

>If he gets a new contract, then all those critics who say whatever they say about, then they're stupid. They will be proven to be stupid. You don't go out on a limb. I never said for sure anything's gonna happen, then all these people are just like "he's gonna fail, he's gonna fail." And it could happen. But if he gets that deal, they're gonna be wrong. Then they'll just move the goalposts again when he's profitable.