Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 1]

Undertaker reveals “big plans” in store for WWE Summerslam

No.14489534 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Fightful - A few weeks removed from the biggest show of the year, Fightful had the privilege of sitting down with WWE’s Deadman for a chat about both he and the company’s respective futures. “Wrestlemania was fun. It had been a while since I was in Philadelphia. There’s this new hot chicken joint called Asad’s that looks like a gas station but serves really good food. It’s down by the mall on the boulevard. They have these loaded fries that they season and douse in a bunch of cheese and their signature sauce that are really good. The sliders ain’t too bad, either.”

>As we rapidly approach WWE’s next big event, Summerslam, we asked if he had any predictions or expectations for the event. “Well, Summerslam is always a big event. I’m thinking since I’ll be home, I’ll probably grill something up. For a minute, I was really into red wine sauces with some steak. Usually ribeye or filet. Now that the weather is getting nicer, I could see us doing some fish. Now, I know, the seafood gimmick isn’t over with everybody, but when it’s hot out and you’re eating outside, fish can be a great choice as a main course. They got this deal where you grill some salmon on a plank of maple and it is just delicious. That grilled maple wood salmon is over with me, for sure. Maybe some salsa on top. Now, I’m thinking about potential sides. Ah, I’m sure I’ll figure it out.”

>Stay tuned to Fightful.com for more updates and be sure to follow us on all social media @FightfulWrestling