Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / 1]

No.14499269 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Now that he's no longer relevant I want to make a statement about this cooker without anyone getting on me about "consoler wars" gamergay bullhooky.
I want to make it clear that I am veteran 4Chanite and I was on /pw/ back in 2001, and back then we always said this guy was the:
S O Y
SEMEN
ON
YANKEES
This is a man who hates you. This is a man who hates America. If he was in AEW he's be pushing for Chans rights. CHRIS CHAN shit boss. He's on that CHRIS CHAN shit.
Every time he shows up, what does he do? S o i . S o i . That is what he does, and you oregon trail, no good, fedora wearing redit cruds have come on here acting like he's the GOAT when he was never even the boat. You know who was? Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he's dead now.
The Cock was always a cope. That's what you redit cruds don't understand. He was always A L W A Y S a cope. When Stone Cold realized that Wrestling was retard guzz, everyone started cope-ing about The Cock, and sucking on The Cock, when he was never over, he was never the big shit.
Who is he supposed to appeal to? Mixed race families? You people have baught into the conditioning, you people have baught into the cope. He isn't even taht buff: LOOK AT JINDER, LITERALLY LOOK AT JINDER! and instead this brown man just MOGS Jinder under Triple H. This old, never has been, beece of bish.
You just like him cause he consmofmo the onions and "hehe" buff. Fuck you. Fuck you. You people worship brown bock.