Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / 11]

Ospreay on Omega

No.6005507 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
“We’re just not on good terms right now, I just want to leave it,” Ospreay said. “It’s just, when you leave the building, and when you leave New Japan and you pull me to one side and say, ‘Hey man, you need to step up for this company, I believe in you,’ all this and gas you up, and they gas you up hard. You put your heart and f*cking soul into trying to make this because the bar was high for both myself and Jay, the bar was high, and once again, I actually care.

“I want the fans to watch New Japan Wrestling and be like, ‘This is f*cking professional wrestling,’ and I am f*cking doing it and destroying my f*cking body to do it, and then you cut me off online, what type of a c**t is that? Do you know what I mean? Like, I look at you and I actually hold you in f*cking high regards, like actual high regards and I respect everything that you’ve done. Even when you’ve done that f*cking barbed wire exploding match and it f*cking went to s--t, I actually was the type of guy that went out and said, ‘Oh, I hope they are alright,’ because the bombardment of tweets that you get, I was probably the only guy that f*cking did that.

“Instead, the way that you retaliate is by burying me to your f*cking sh*tty little fans, it’s just like, I am literally doing my f*cking best. So, that’s kind of why like me and Kenny just don’t get along it’s just one of those things, I am sure he’s got something else to say, and whatever.”

“I prefer him to just stay away from me at this point because it’s not even like funny to me,” Ospreay said. “Honestly, you can destroy guys like that, it’s just like you were the literal guy saying this, and now you’re saying that. I don’t like two-faced people, be real, just be real and that’s all I ask for.”