Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 2 / 11]

Hulk Hogan

No.6045841 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know we usually joke and shit but I’d like to have an actual discussion about the Hulkster, brother. For some backstory, I was a late bloomer to the business, and started watching in 2013-14. Hogan was my dads favorite growing up and a huge inspiration to both me and him. The first wrestling event I ever went to was Hogan’s birthday on Raw.

For me, probably like with many people, Hogan is one of the reasons why we love the business. But all the smarks on the internet seem to hate him, why is that? Is it cause Meltzer wanted to revision his own history. Who gives a fuck if Hogan won’t do a Canadian destroyer or job out for some 5’7 skinny shit. He saved the business twice over, but gets no respect from internet guys. Are they just jaded, or am I missing something here.

I know he had that racist rant or whatever, but given the context of how terrible Hogan’s life was at the time, I don’t blame him for hating the world. He needed to heal. Why do we condemn Hogan for saying a word but still worship Benoit cause he had some good matches.

Tell me /pw/, what does Hulk Hogan mean to you. I’d love to know. And as much as it may be taboo to say nowadays: Long live the Hulkster, brother. HH