Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[229 / 50 / 62]

MONDAY NIGHT RAW GAMETHREAD #5 - SHOOOOSH EDITION

No.6215893 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
THE SHOW SO FAR:
> MITB Last chance qualifying battle royal (BRO....)
> John Cena encounters the Street Profits backstage and calls them Jigga Whats
> Montez "John Henry" Ford of the Street Profits defeats Main Event Jey Uso, with the opportunity to select the stipulation for the UNDISPUTED WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES OF THE WORLD at the upcoming Money in the Bank Premium Live Event in Beautiful Las Vegas (stipulation announcement still to come)
> The Judgement Day confronts The Mysteriouses backstage to set up a tag match next week in San Diego (area codes 858, 442, 760, 619)
> Cena video package (abbr. 4 post length)
> The Miz has a chat with Irish Kevin where The Miz reminds us that Logan Paul mogged everyone at WM, then AJ Styles comes out to punch The Miz
> WWE Official Adam Pearce has MADE IT OFFICIAL: The Miz fights AJ Styles in a grudge match with no particular reward, with THE PHENOMENAL AJ STYLES winning by countout
> Ezekial meets John Cena backstage, suggests that Cena might want to Trod with Elrod, and then Theory confronts The Prototype
> The girl from the "I whip my hair back and forth" music video talks to Irish Kevin and then gets interrupted by The Most Beautiful Woman in WWE and I guess they aren't signing a contract yet???
> Liv pins Alexa Bliss, no comment
> Mr. McMahon comes to the ring to introduce John Cena
> Cena talks about how cool he used to be and how cool the WWE Universe is and promises a comeback

ONGOING:
> 10 minutes of advertisements

STILL TO COME:
> The Almighty Bobbo takes on The Treetrunk and The 4.0 Genius of the Alpha Academy, with Austin Theory as special enforcer
> Last chance elimination match for the women's MITB, with Becky "Pris" Lynch, "The Protector" Xia Li, Nikki "Almost a Super Hero", "I'm PLUMP" Doudrop, "The Princess of Hoes" Shayna Baszler, and "The Island Goddess" Tamina