Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[154 / 15 / 81]

No.6803413 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>“I think he truly thought he was just doing me a favor. [Lesnar thought] me being in the ring with him was enough to do awesome things for me. I think that’s what he thought. He didn’t want to be there.”
The former Shield member pitched the following ideas for the storyline build-up and the match itself, but all of them were rejected or ignored:
>One of Moxley’s ideas was for him to flip off Lesnar whilst being choked after being thrown into thumb tacks. When he sent the idea to Vince McMahon, the WWE chairman simply replied, “Maybe :)”
>Moxley pitched a finish where he would lose in a similar way to how Randy Orton was defeated by Lesnar at SummerSlam 2016, via several elbows to the head, but the idea was shot down.
>Moxley suggested that he could spray Lesnar in his eyes with pepper spray at the start of the match before attacking him with weapons. Although Lesnar was willing to go ahead with the idea, he only agreed to it on the day of the match and there was not enough time to get the spot to work.
>Moxley wanted to start using a heel hook/ankle lock submission before WrestleMania 32 and train at a gym owned by Lesnar’s former UFC rival Frank Mir, but that idea was also ignored.