Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 11 / 28]

No.6993248 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
[Good News] Antonio Inoki Appeared on NTV’s popular annual charity live show “24 Hours TV”

>Mr. Inoki appeared on stage in a wheelchair pushed by Arashi’s member Kazuya Ninomiya. When the microphone was pointed at him by announcer Kazuo Tokumitsu, an old acquaintance of his, he said his catchphrase in a loud voice, "How are you? If you are well, you can do anything," (Genki desuka? Genki ya areba nandemo dekiru.)

>When asked by announcer Shinichi Hatori about his physical condition, he replied, "As you can see, I'm doing my best. I'm really in no condition to get up anymore, but seeing you all has cheered me up as well," he replied.

> Mr. Inoki watched a 5-minute VTR about his battle with the disease. He Was asked by Announcer Hatori, "It has been a long time since you were at the Kokugikan. How do you feel? He replied, "It's been a long time since I was in Kokugikan. I haven't been to this area recently, so I don't know what to expect from the front. I have completely lost (a match) when the Kokugikan was in Kuramae instead of Ryogoku," he said smiling.

>Inoki said, "I always thought I gave you energy, but today I am getting energy from all of you.

> For Mr. Inoki, Ryogoku Kokugikan is a place of memories, where he had iconic matches with Stan Hansen and others, and where he held his own "funeral before his death" in October 2005 (when he appeared crucified). This year marks the 50th anniversary of the founding of New Japan Pro-Wrestling. This month, Mr. Inoki established a new management company, "Inoki Genki Factory Inc. In the announcement VTR of the program, he wore a red scarf around his neck and declared, "I'm going to Kokugikan tomorrow and said his catchphrases “How are you? One, two, three, da!”