Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / 8]

No.7577991 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
He’s the worst work in wrestling. I’m not kidding. Technically by being the only guy doing it, he is exposing it. And himself. Making it much more clear it’s an act. People will never understand or agree every moment and marsh screams I AM MY CHARACTER look at me.
At this point in wrestling then line of what can fool someone like me is very thin. That’s not to say I’m cool, I’m not, it’s to the egg cracked and the people trying to put it back together are really obviously just playing with an egg like mentally challenged children. When MJF looks in the face of Brian Pillman Jr and says I’m happy your dad is dead my brain goes, ah. Jr okayed that line. When MJF goes out to an audience and says ball catcher #17 is bad my brain goes, ah he researched, no way he knows sports in every city in America, but good on him. When MJF says everyone here is poor, fat, ugly etc my reaction is, I’m not there, why would I care, also many probably are. The line is thinner then an anorexic on life support struggling to digest her last cotton ball. MJF is basic and nobody will admit it. He’s not genius. He’s saying anything I could and you could. Put me out there and I’ll be MJF, will I have the charisma? Probably not, almost certainly not. But I can say and come up with the lines as if you actually pay attention most are just: shut up, I have the mic, you’re all ugly, sports team, I’m going to WWE. He is cheap heat the wrestler. In 2022 it works because wrestling lost itself, but he has literally never gotten unironic heat. Everyone booing him post online how great he worked them not realizing that means he fucking didn’t. That’s why jew boy was so good. Because for once, the only time, he told a story.