Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / 6]

MJF got buried

No.7650309 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You wanna hear a good rib? Ok, ok I got a good one. So i'm in NXT doing developmental and this little scrawny jewish prick comes up to me and says he wants to be a professional wrestler, its his childhood dream and all that. So I tell him to cut a promo and he immediately starts shitting on the Buffalo Bills, the Pittsburgh Penguins, you name it, every professional sports team on the East Cost. I know right, but here's where it gets good. I tell him thats nice sunshine, I really think you've got potential, so once you get back home I want you to send me 1 match and 1 promo every month for me to review. *unintelligible snickering* And guess what, the mad lad actually did it! *laughter* I know! And this went on for THREE MONTHS *laughter intensifies* huh, what advice did I give him? NOTHING! *uproarious laughing* thats the best part! I didn't tell him shit but he kept sending me the clips every month like a good little doggie until after THREE MONTHS i'd finally had enough and I just cut his balls off in an email... and thankfully that was the end of it.