Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 5 / 8]

The young bucks and modern style wrestling

No.7899575 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a returning fan. And I've been watching AEW and WWE.
They each both have their problems with WWE often feeling hammy, forced or too positive/bubbly.
But the only egregious thing that stands out to me in the modern wrestling landscape is that these two dickheads are heralded as good quality wrestlers.
When legitimately and demonstrably they are dog shit.
Their matches are filled with stupid spots and the pace of them borders on the ludacris with absolutely no attention to believable selling.
If these guys wanted to show off their ability to stand on other guys shoulders and flip about they'd be better off taking a leaf out of the spirit squads book and becoming fucking cheerleaders.
Selling/ no selling is a real problem in AEW.
But I think if you want two living embodiments of shitty spotfest speedy wrestling these guys are the go to geezers to point at.

What makes it worse is the sort of perpetually online wrestling fans that loved the X division in TNA and kept ring of honours open for some reason love these fucks.
Workrate and flips =\= good wrestler.
Shawn Michaels 96-2011 makes these guys look like retards in the ring.
TBf Logan Paul honestly is a better wrestler from the little we have seen of him and can do a better buckshot lariat than both their bro page and their nemesis Cm Spunk