Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[114 / 27 / 38]

we necrobumped shank-hulk-satan-ism's threads off the board

No.8224692 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Took over an hour but well worth it. All that effort he put into doing this shit on a low traffic blue board and its all gone now LOL. He spent/wasted his ENTIRE weekend samefagging/necrobumping Nash threads. He must have had around 30+ threads on the board - none of them drawing organgic you's.

He samefagged all day Saturday. I think I went to bed about 4am. When i woke up and finally got online Sunday, he was still samefagging at 12pm. I went about my day observing the board from time to time and it appeared he was nonstop samefagging and necrobumping until around 1:30am my time.

We started necrobumping, to get rid of his threads around 2am, and got rid of most of the ones which he hadn't samefagged as much. During this time, he returned and started bumping the ones he'd been samefagging for days. But there was that many, on top of our necrobumping, it just sped board up faster. So we got rid of the ones he returned to necrobump also and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU give a flying fuck we got rid of the majority of his Nash threads.

I know this is all worthless in grand scheme of life. But knowing that faggot spent his entire weekend on this shit and was desperate to keep his threads on the board and now its all gone makes me smile. GET A LIFE hulk-satan you fn loser.