Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / 1]

RATING A BOOKER - VINCE RUSSO

No.8328877 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
this will primarily focus on russo as head of creative for the wwf between 97 and 99, and a little bit from wcw. I dont know what he booked in tna.

ROSTER 7/10 - this is actually really hard too rate because it wasnt russos it was mcmahons. The main eventers like bret hart or steve austin were good but everybody else on the midcard kind of sucked. From 97 too 99 mcmahon had a slew of jabronis at every turn. Think about all those random dudes in the biker gang, or savio vegas los borriquas or whatever. I will say that I do think russo has a decent eye for talent...he personally recruited jericho who mcmahon had probably never saw or gave a fuck about and tried too push him to the moon. Then mcmahon/ HHH proceeded to bury jericho into oblivion lol. I think he recruited the dudlies too. I will say russo suffers from the same affliction all bookers suffer from un that he books his friends. Anyone who has seen jeff jarrett with the wcw title or big vito with the hardcore strap knows what im talking about. Decent eye for talent but hard too rate because he mostly just used biscoff or mcmahons rosters.