Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[98 / 13 / 52]

STEPHANIE MCMAHON ON STERN IN 2002

No.8647850 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Stern: Who's Saliva? Steph: They're hot right now and did the song for our pay-per-view.

>Caller: Was the real reason Stone Cold left because you used a strap-on on him? Steph: I don't know what Steve's into, but we didn't use a strap-on on him, on-camera. I'd marry Triple H, if he asked. I don't know how the whole inheritance, financial thing will work out. I have stock. But who knows if there's going to be a wedding.

>Last caller: A buddy of mine, Paul, used to sleep with Steph. He says she loves being tied up and loves anal. Stern: That's a heavy accusation. Steph: (jokes) I love anal, can't get enough. I'm open to trying anything. Triple H would like it, too. I probably will at some point. Triple H is actually the first Paul I've ever dated. It was unsuccessful the first time I did bondage, I didn't like it. Maybe some other time.

>Steph on sex with Triple H: Triple H bangs me hard when I like it hard. I like a variation. Best sex I've ever had. I've not sex with a woman, but I had a woman come on to me. Last PPV, I almost had HLA. They were starting to kiss me, I kinda liked it. I've been to strip clubs. I'm sure Triple H would love me to bring home another girl. Who knows, I'm just not there yet. Triple H is groomed. I'm totally shaved, I have no hair down there.

>Stern: Does Triple H have hair on his balls? Steph: I don't think he's got ball hair. He doesn't have a lot of hair there to begin with. When we see each other, three times a week. I don't even count (sex/week).