Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / 10]

No.8690360 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Now I see a lot of people online and in wrestling communities trying to tear down Big Daddy Bitch with what they consider the "Worst rape of all time" but in reality we the masses have been too dumb to understand the level of kwab that Kevin was throwing down
>Everyone over the years have attributed the "I've got 92ed" line as being a sign that Kevin was brutally raped in the hot summer of 92
>In actuality what Mr. Nash means is that he was a willing consensual partner, and that even if his opponent truly has the perfect black cock he will not walk away the victor because Nash is a sultry minx and will do anything to get pleased
>The line "Do you wanna play blackcock? I got two of those too" is then him saying that he has two actual black phalluses in his asshole, a type of crude member used to rape bitches
>Finally the line "You wanna play rapers and apes? I got too many of those" is probably the most kino of them all
>Rapers and Apes goes by another name. They are called "Raped Man's Bucks" because it is said to be the pack that Wild Bill Hickok, a famous victim, was held down by when he was raped dead
>Nash is then implying that he has been plowed by a trail of men who thought they could have their way with his ass over the years.
It's time to face the facts, that even while rammed in his ass by enough blacks to fill a KFC, Kevin Nash could still take it from behind better than anyone else in the history of the business.