Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[143 / 31 / 86]

Aubrey Edwards SHOOTS On Toxic Smarks

No.9177501 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
While speaking on The Sessions with Renée Paquette, Aubrey Edwards was questioned about fans’ perceptions that she is attempting to take on a character in the ring, rather than solely performing the duties of a referee.

>“I think when it first started happening, it was obviously something that I’m just like, ‘Oh Twitter eventually is going to hate me because I’m a woman.’ So that’s going to just happen and I’m really good about not listening to criticism that doesn’t matter. I listen to constructive criticism. That’s sort of where I’ve been focused.”

>"If Jericho is putting me in a match, and he’s shoving me, and then wants me to shove him back, I’m going to do it because it’s ultimately not my decision. It’s his decision because it’s his story and I’m there to help elevate the story that he’s telling. So, it’s not like I tried to be a character, it was just sort of like, they figured out that I have a very go-getter personality and very no-nonsense, and as people picked me in matches, they’re like, ‘Oh, well, if I shove her, I get a lot of heat for that, so let’s do that.’ Cool, great, and it just sort of happened naturally, but it was never something I intended. It was just something that happened because the wrestlers asked me to do things in matches, and I do them.”