Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 4 / 12]

No.9336038 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>wasted almost 5 years, of his life autistically spamming gay fanifc on a low traffic wrestling board for zero compensation
>can't post R threads anymore without them being murked
>posts falseflag threads that don't draw in cope
>necrobumps said threads every hour he isn't asleep and they still don't draw
>samefags said can't organically draw threads all day saying things like "afraid so"
>overcompensates for meme being dead by spamming more (usually recycled) threads in hope it can be revived but actually further bores more people away from it
>other day he samefagged/necrobumped 12 threads for 12 hours almost nonstop... then when he left... every thread got archived and not a single soul give a fuck to keep any of them on the board
>failed to make site culture despite best effort & years of trying, and always gets irked by this fact when pointed out, crossposts in attempts to prove me wrong
>can't monetise it, does it for free, doesn't get paid, doesn't get laid
>repetitive fantasy faggotry about geriatric old man bringing down the boards quality is the antithesis of based
>Eventually people get tired of same old shit and occasionally give a pity (you) telling the meme is shit and ya better get a new gimmick
>"OMG YOU ARE MALDING AT MY BASED MEME?!? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME GAY FOR WRITING FAGFICTION!!! YOU ARE SEETHING NOT ME!"
>accuses everyone who mocks him as being one person he calls "wolfie"
kek what a worked into wasting years of his life posting about fantasy male on male sex all day for free BITCH [aka s.h.a.n.k.i.s.m]

He just bumped 2 falseflags threads that nobody cares about. Usual samefagging time is for another 2 hours. Then he necrobumps them every hour or so to keep them on board for next 8 hours. Unless they get murked. Then he leaves and they get archived.